- Green Summit Development is a privately owned development property company
- Founded in 11 th April 2009
- Engaged in the development and management of real estate properties in Miri, Sarawak.
- The company is also involved in upcoming high return investment and property acquisition throughout Miri.
- It is one of the subsidiary company of Green Summit Corporation Sdn Bhd which the Director who also run retail business known as Nam Leong for over 20 years .
Khor Ooi Long
(Founder and Group Managing Director)
In 1986, Mr Khor established Nam Leong Retail Group, which is now one of the subsidiaries of Green Summit Group.
With his leadership and experience in the retail business, the growth of the business accelerated. The business has now diversified into other range of industries such as food, mobile technology and now property development.
Mr Khor believes in building homes and providing communities with an extraordinary lifestyle of living experiences and not just limited to the concept of living in four walls. His strong confidence personality strives to bring the company to a higher level of business development.
James Hii Sing Lung
(Founder & Chief Executive Officer)
James is the Chief Executive Officer of Green Summit Development Sdn Bhd. James is responsible for the company’s organization, strategic planning, negotiation and financial planning.
James started his career in civil engineering as part of the pioneer team of SP Setia Berhad Group as a civil engineer in Johor Bahru.
Prior to joining Green Summit Development, James served as a project manager and founded Promptrite Sdn Bhd in 2004. James often leads team of architects, interior designers and project managers in design development, interior design and project management in making his property development project’s a successful one.
James holds an engineering degree with first class honours in University Teknologi Malaysia.